Skip to main content

Scheduling

 Gannt Chart 

I have created a Gannt chart in order to plan out my the production/planning/editing/evaluating of the production. I have made sure to space everything out and give myself realistic timescales to finish each and every task. The tasks have been split into different sections in order to keep it organised and to show a better visual representation of which tasks should be started first. The first section is planning, I have put this first as you must plan a video before you can produce it, the planning section contains all the tasks which I believe relate to planning for example, analysing music videos, researching music videos theories, analysing the song I want to produce and create all relevant documents such as storyboards. The next section is productions, the sections contains all actions I must take in relation to shooting the video for example, finding equipment, actors and props needed, shooting the video, watching footage back and shooting more footage if necessary. The next section is related to editing and it encompasses tasks such as editing draft music video, final music video and writing posts about the editing process and decisions made. Finally the last section is evaluation, this section encompasses evaluating the planning aspect, organisation and final product. All the sections have been colour code in order to make the section easily distinguishable. I believe this Gannt chart has been very helpful at keeping me organised however, I have missed off a couple tasks related to planning such as creating a pitch, creating a questionnaire, and creating a focus group, I have completed all of these tasks either way however, it would be helpful if they was on my Gannt chart as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Music Video

 

8mm Montage (FINISH)

What is 8mm Montage and Why is it Use?  The use of montage in film has been used for decades, it creates many creative outcomes which all have a different effect on the audience. The use of 8mm film or a 8mm film look using post production can create a nostalgic home movie aesthetic which connects with the audience and allows them to engage more with the content being shown to them. If creating the home family movie look using post production the use of layers of film damage to give the footage a more vintage, nostalgic look, this is an experimental approach which could produce some creative content. The use of 8mm film footage could be a good way to suggest to an audience the narrative is non-linear and they are telling a narrative happening in the past. The approach gives a very creative narrative which keeps the audience engaged without being too confusing to follow. The use of a montage sequence allows use to reveal a large amount of information in a short amount of time allowi...

Evidence for Editing Unit

 Logging Footage Efficiently  Evidence from Film Production Unit Evidence from Contextual Studies Unit Evidence from Music Video Unit Labelling Clips, Bin, Footage and Audio Material  Evidence of Labelling in Music Video Unit Evidence of Labelling in Contextual Studies Unit Evidence of Edited Productions Music Video Production Film Studies Production Contextual Studies 4 Hour Film Challenge 4 Hour Film Challenge Examples of Cinematic Techniques There are other examples of evidence of myself using editing within my videos however, I believe these are the main examples the rest are just used to demonstrate practical skills (Camera settings, lighting setups, different lens effects etc.)   Justifying Editing Choices and Critiquing Editing and Evaluating Evidence from Music Video Unit Evidence from 4 Hour Film Challenge - Obsession Evidence from Contextual Studies